Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 1: Mind, Body, and Spirit





I don’t go by the rule book…I lead from the heart, not the head.-Diana, Princess of Wales




Every Choice You Make Has an End Result. Zig Ziglar


These are the first two quotes found in a book of inspiration I wrote a few years ago called, Feng Shui To A Better You. As an author, I have a way with words, but, typical of most artists, I don't always follow the rules or the beliefs that I write about. But, now, finally, I am practicing the rules that I preach. I am a positive person and believe in destiny. I believe in God and the spirit of growth, understanding, compassion and caring for others. This journal starts with: "I don't go by the rule book...I lead from the heart, not the head."-Princess Diana of Wales. So true for me too! As I wrote in my first "fictional journal book", Life Lessons Learned In Paris, "my mind is quick and my heart has trouble keeping up with intellect." Let that be a lesson for everyone. If you know your own emotional baggage, either 1) check it at the gate, 2)share your dirty laundry, and buy new clothes, or 3) chuck the suitcase, buy new stuff wherever your travels lead or 4) save and recycle, good tailored clothing never goes out of style (I'll explain more about my analogies later). It felt good to finally follow through and make it to the gym. I am in good health, and very active, but, it was on my list of additional "Body" image and activities! The adrenaline rush and perspiring was very beneficial to deal with all of the major stressors that my day had!

No comments:

Post a Comment